Smitty The Destroyer Ep 2 Smitty The Destroyer Ep 2

This was pretty good!

Has a bit of an Adventure Time feel to it, which I totally like.

The animation and art style was pretty good.

Voice acting was excellent.

The story felt a little rushed.... but maybe its because I haven't seen the first episode yet.

Overall 8/10

I hope you continue the series!

...and Thanks for sharing with us on Newgrounds!

thesweepstudios responds:

Thankyou so much. Im inproving my skills with each animation and I hope you stay tuned for episode 3. Mordacai and Rigby and finn and jake were huge inspirations when making Smitty and Thorns personality and friendship. Thats awesome you noticed. This episode I wanted to focus on expanding the world of Smitty through his conversation with Thorn and his encounter with Knightmare. It was meant to be short episode. It was basically to give exposition for whats to come and to get familiar with the world without having to explain a ton of info and throw it in your face (keep some mystery :D). I know I do need to work a little more on my story telling and the flow of my cartoons, and that will be something im working on for the next episode, but im glad I got to establish a foundation for whats to come. You guys know how strong Smitty can be from episode 1 and in episode 2 it focuses more on relationships and presenting a universal antagonist.

Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1 Sonex the Hodgehead: Ep1

The animation was good.
...same with the voice acting.
....it just wasn't funny.

Back To Tamriel Back To Tamriel

I love the elder scrolls universe and lore, and was really looking forward to ESO.

I participated in all the betas, and the game ended up being complete shit.

You are probably the only person this excited about the game, haha.

Nice animation tho.

Video Game Girl Collab Video Game Girl Collab

The user interface is broken in every way possible.

It would honestly have been easier to browse a gallery of images and click on links/thumbnails.

Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0 Pokemon Gold: SB 2.0

The only reason I viewed this was to hear the game corner music/lucky channel radio.... and you omitted it completely. :(

Earn to Die 2: Exodus Earn to Die 2: Exodus

Overall this game was okay.... and it doesn't really shine in any way that separates it from the thousands of other games in this overdone genre. In fact, there are some things that actually make it a little worse.

First off...... its Not "Awesome!"

Awesome its what the game tells me every time there are too many particle effects on the screen for the game to run smoothly...

Why would you intentionally slow a game down even further during the times when it is already bogging down? ....and then make the game say "Awesome!" like... if you tell the player its awesome enough times maybe he will believe it.

....not awesome..... stupid.

There is also obvious gating in place where you will run out of fuel or your engine will break, in the exact same places every time, regardless of how long/short a trip you took or how much fuel/objects you crash into.

The entire point of these games is to see how far you can get with as few upgrades as possible..... not force players to buy a defense or fuel upgrade just because they have made it beyond a certain point.

There are also issues with the car's back tire(s). When you are about to hit/land on a ledge or a cliff at the right speed and angle... the back tire can separate from the vehicle and will go offscreen and your vehicle will get shoved backwards really hard.

Push Start Push Start

Turbo.

Live From The Stage Loop Live From The Stage Loop

RESPECT.

That's what the 5 icon says when you mouse over it.

Mk Remix Demo Mk Remix Demo

Not bad...

Takes a bit too long to pick up.... and after it does... it doesn't pick up again or drop off (at least not till the end) at all. kind of bland imo.

Loops well, tho.
Sounds enough like MK to have "the feeling" but with so many other MK mixes out there... this one might fall short...

idk... for a work in progress/demo, I'd say not bad at all.

Rebel Cool Rebel Cool

Easily a masterpiece... i particularly enjoy how you managed to capture your imprisonment in society by physically representing it as a grid of blue lines.

Girl Girl